FEA Network Support
The FEA network includes many experts in community finance, business planning and agriculture. These experts and mentors can provide help and support to projects. Some of this support may be available on a pro bono basis. Areas covered include:
- Business modelling
- Legal advice on appropriate legal formats and structures
- Technical advice (including in relation to financial promotions and the various opportunities for investment tax relief)
- Fundraising strategy/planning and advice on raising money effectively
- Access and introductions to relevant sources of funding
- Mentoring support via experienced social entrepreneurs working in a similar field
If you are interested in accessing support in these areas please contact us at email@example.com.
The FEA network also runs events and workshops to help encourage discussion and new ideas around enlightened agriculture. We hold four networking events a year and also organise one off events around specific ideas and topics. Our first event Funding Food and Farming Projects: Opportunities and Ideas for Social Investors and Donors, was held in London on 17 October 2014.